1. Make summer journal.
2. Go on boat.
3. Have a picnic.
4. Hike the fury path.
5. Hike the Liscombe Lodge path
6. Hike around the cape.
7. Write a children's book.
8. Go to Magic Valley.
9. Go to Hopewell rocks.
10. Run a 10K.
11. Blog at least 1x/week.
13. Teach Gage colour recognition.
14. Starting practicing piano and guitar 2x/week.
15. Take kids to the beach.
16. Write a lesson plan each week.
17. Make teaching portfolio better.
18. Make business cards for teaching.
20. Have yardsale.
23. Finish organizing/purging house.
24. Start sewing again.
25. Make curtains for bedrooms.
26. Read 5 books to Gage everyday.
28. Start weekly art projects.
29. Complete sensory kit for Gage.
30. Start family history project.
31. Get pictures developed and put around house.
32. Go to Saltscapes restaurant.
33. Go to Victoria park.
34. Hike Fairmont.
35. Go to Cafe Italia.
36. Eat vegetarian 1 day/week.
38. Drink at least 8 glasses water/day.
39. Time drive to East Antigonish Education Centre.
40. Time drive to Tamarac.
41. Time drive to Chedabucto Education Centre.
We'll see how it goes!
*Update- It's August 12th, and many things still need to be crossed off my list, but at least I have started some of them!