Tuesday, August 07, 2012

Menu Plan Monday...but in this case Tuesday

Last week, although I planned out my meals, I think that I made something different each night then I thought I would. I am having some trouble getting in to the hang of making a plan and sticking to it. Nonetheless, here is the plan for this week.

Monday-Steak and stir fry with rice
Tuesday- Hamburger, egg noodle casserole
Wednesday-Eat Out
Thursday- Salmon cakes
Friday- Pizza
Saturday- Shrimp Stirfry
Sunday- Pork chops, potatoes, carrots

I have had no inspiration to cook for months now. Well really probably close to a year now-ever since I was pregnant with Aslyn. I'm hoping that I will get over this, and actually start to enjoy cooking again.

1 comment:

East Coast Mommy said...

Can you email me your address? You are the winner of the Old El Paso giveaway on my blog. Thanks! Gina (aka East Coast Mommy)

EastCoastMommy@gmail.com