Tuesday, August 01, 2006

From laziness comes a blog

So I have realized that I am really lazy. This may not come to that much of a surprise to everyone else, but it is a mild shock to me. Essentially I am too lazy to write everyone emails, after completely draining my energy with all the photocopying and paper folding that I do at work (yeah I know, boo hoo for the office kid), so this is much easier. Really I'm maximizing my time, so I have more freedom to watch and think about BB7.

But as you all know, I'm not that great on the follow through, so I can't guarantee that there will be a lot of posts, or that they will be exciting, but at least there will be something.

Maybe I'll even convince my husband to write on this. If I can tear him away from the fish. I swear, he has more patience for those fish than I could have for ANYTHING! Everyday he says to me that fishing is so much fun and that I should try it out. Everyday I tell him that I would hate it if I didn't get a fish, and he couldn't guarantee I would get one. SO needless to say, I haven't been fishing, I've promised I'll go sometime, but we'll see....

No comments: